Problems removing a domain

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Mar 4 23:47:55 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have problems removing a domain from an authoritative nameserver:
-----------
root at ns1:/var/cache/bind# rndc delzone extensus.nl
rndc: 'delzone' failed: not found
no matching zone 'extensus.nl' in any view
root at ns1:/var/cache/bind# host extensus.nl localhost
Using domain server:
Name: localhost
Address: ::1#53
Aliases:

extensus.nl has address 91.198.178.59
extensus.nl has IPv6 address 2a01:1b0:7999:424::59
extensus.nl mail is handled by 20 mail2.vandervlis.nl.
extensus.nl mail is handled by 10 mail.vandervlis.nl.
root at ns1:/var/cache/bind# rgrep extensus.nl /etc/bind
root at ns1:/var/cache/bind# rgrep extensus.nl /var/cache/bind
Binary file /var/cache/bind/_default.nzd matches

I've also tried to add and remove it again, but I don't get it away.

Somebody an idea?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/