Forward zone inside a view

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:15:30 UTC 2019

Dear Tony, I forward the "linux.org" queries from our private Bind to our
Bind resolvers (they have authoritative public zones and also they are
resolvers that forward the queries to 8.8.8.8).

So why you say they are authoritative only servers?

A I said, can I still use the forward option for "linux.org" ???

Thanks a lot again!!!