Separate DNS slaves as internal and external

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Mar 22 20:59:36 UTC 2018

You can use views for internal and external.   Just create a secondary IP on the same NIC you're using as primary on each hosts.  Set the transfer hosts for the external view using the primary IP on the NIC and the ones for the internal view on the secondary NICs.

You can set ACLs that say which items should use the internal view and which should use the external view.