How to wall garden the malicious domain

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:37:30 UTC 2018

Hi,

I need to wall garden the malicious Domain request and instead route to
that server itself.

e.g. my DNS server IP is 192.168.5.47 and would like to wall-garden the
request and provide the IP 192.168.5.47 since I have 0.3 million domains
specifying IP in front of them would not be a good option.

Can you please suggest me the way to do that?

Here is my RPZ zone

$TTL    300
@       IN      SOA     localhost.      need.to.know.only. (
                        1486847439 ; Serial number
                        60 ; Refresh every 1 minutes
                        60 ; Retry every minute
                        432000 ; Expire in 5 days
                        60 ) ; negative caching ttl 1 minute
        IN      NS      localhost.
test.test.com.    A       192.168.5.47
deteque.com     IN      CNAME   rpz-passthru.
*.deteque.com   IN      CNAME   rpz-passthru.
onion.link      IN      CNAME   @ ; High risk tor gateways
*.onion.link    IN      CNAME   @ ; High risk tor gateways
cisco.com       CNAME   rpz-drop.
*.malicioud.com A       192.168.5.47