view problem

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Tue Oct 18 09:07:27 UTC 2016

Please be aware that only one view is visible for any client. You have acl1 in both views indicating that you assume a host in acl1 can get info from both views - this is not possible. The list is searched from the top of the file and the first match, only the first,  will be the DNS service available to the client.

-- Best regards
Sten Carlsen
No improvements come from shouting:
"MALE BOVINE MANURE!!!"