view problem

RAM MOHAN, Hari Ganesh hari.rammohan at atos.net
Tue Oct 18 08:28:35 UTC 2016

View concept works in order, as you have internal_lan view first, acl1 users are falling to this view and not able to find vpn_zone.

You may try swapping order,

// vpn
view "vpn" {
         match-clients { acl1; };

         zone "vpn_zone" {
                 type master;
                 file "/etc/bind/zones/vpn.db";
         };

};

// zone1
view "internal_lan" {
         match-clients { acl1; acl2; };
         include "/etc/bind/named.conf.default-zones";

         zone "zone1" {
                 type master;
                 file "/etc/bind/zones/zone1.db";
         };