ThreatSTOP BIND DNS Firewall Available

Matt Foster matt at threatstop.com
Thu Oct 6 16:39:37 UTC 2016

Hi All, just wanted to let you know that ThreatSTOP's DNS Firewall for BIND
has just been released and evaluations are available at the below link, we
would like to invite you to test it out.

https://www.threatstop.com/index.php?page=index&action=trial

DNS Firewall policies can be custom created, all driven from a live threat
intel database pulled from over 50 sources as well as our own security
research.

Multiple responses can be configured within the policies and a high level of
customization is available within reports and alerting.

Fair warning I work at ThreatSTOP

There is no cost or commitment to evaluate the solution, we welcome market
feedback.

matt at threatstop.com
www.threatstop.com