ISC considering a change to the BIND open source license

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Jun 14 23:28:09 UTC 2016

On 15/06/2016 05:38, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> It seems some on the list are short on philosophy?  Well here is
> the actual philosophy and I'll apologize in advance that it won't fit
> in a SMS message for those people unable to have deep thoughts more
> complex than a SMS message.   Hopefully you are not one of them.

I guess we can read this as you are, or are related to, one of these
commercial entities that are not playing nice... There is absolutely no
other reason one would be so dead against it as you are.

I have no doubt (just like spammers say what they do aint spamming) that
you will use extreme energy to disagree, dispute or despise, as one
famous actor once said " frankly, I dont give a damn"

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
first read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/