ISC considering a change to the BIND open source license

pgndev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:46:04 UTC 2016

> If that doesn't explain it, then you are just looking to
> argue license religion and justify a choice you already made,

Or, we're just left scratching our heads wondering what the ranting is about.

Seems like there are lots on this list who practice no such religion,
and actually find this one of the more reasoned communications about
license changes.

And, TBH, would've been even interested in reasoned, legitimate
commentary from you.

> and I can't help you with that.

Clear enough. Back to reasonable discussion.