Questions on how to setup Reverse DNS in bind 9

Spork Schivago sporkschivago at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:40:12 UTC 2016

Matus UHLAR - fantomas,

I don't remember the tools, but I know that the way cPanel handles stuff
with Apache, it broke my website for me.   Using the cPanel / WHM
interface, I could tell Apache to listen on one IP or the other, not both,
unfortunately.   Some people (my wife's cell for instance) could make it to
my site, but on her laptop, I could not.   I believe this is because I
redirect everything to port 443 and the SSL certs were setup for the first
IP, not the second.   I believe when I assigned the second IP address to
the A record jetbbs.com, sometimes I'd go to the first IP and Apache would
pick it up, other times, I'd go to the second IP and Apache wouldn't know
how to handle it.   Maybe it was because the SSL certs were created when I
only had the one IP, I don't know.   But it really messed things up and I
had to remove the second IP again.   I think if I manually edited the
httpd.conf file and regenerated the SSL certs, things might have started
working.

Ken