DNSKEY and RRSIG DNSKEY TTL values aren't changed after changing of zone's TTL

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Aug 25 10:16:33 UTC 2016

Aleks Ostapenko <aleks.ostapenko.post at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then I made `rndc freeze <zone_file_name>`. But after this command - the
> signed zone file (`<zone_file_name>.signed`) still remain
> in raw format (not text readable) - so I can read it via
> `named-compilezone` utility, but unfortunately I can't change it.

Ah, I should have checked that more thoroughly, sorry - I wasn't sure if
the signed zone followed the unsigned master file format or did something
else...

You can use `named-compilezone` to convert from raw to text, edit the
text, then convert back to raw. e.g.

$ named-comilezone -f raw -F text -o myzone.text myzone myzone.signed
$ vi myzone.text
$ named-comilezone -f text -F raw -o myzone.signed myzone myzone.text

Tony.
Northwest Fitzroy, Sole: Variable becoming southwesterly 3 or 4, occasionally
5 later. Moderate. Showers. Good.