DNSKEY and RRSIG DNSKEY TTL values aren't changed after changing of zone's TTL

Aleks Ostapenko aleks.ostapenko.post at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 06:37:11 UTC 2016

To make zone dinamically updated - I added into `zone` section of
named.conf 'allow-update { any; };' directive and made `rndc reload` after
that.

Then I made `rndc freeze <zone_file_name>`. But after this command - the
signed zone file (`<zone_file_name>.signed`) still remain
in raw format (not text readable) - so I can read it via
`named-compilezone` utility, but unfortunately I can't change it.

Kind regards,
Aleks Ostapenko