Compiling BIND9 on CentOS 7

Mon Apr 25 15:59:18 UTC 2016

Hello all

I know I emailed the list about compiling BIND on a SystemD distro earlier
last month. This time I have a different question. After I compile BIND9 on
CentOS 7 , how do I get it to start up at boot time and how do I restart
it? I don't want to have to write a systemd unit configuration file for it.
I want it to run using a boot script or some other way that will allow BIND
to start up at boot and also allow the system administrator to restart BIND
if it ever stops running.

Any help is greatly appreciated and I apologize if this topic is too
similar to my previous thread.

Thank you!

Sean