lists subdomain not fully working [SOLVED]

Lucio Crusca lucio at sulweb.org
Wed May 27 06:50:12 UTC 2015

On May 26, 2015 at 19:27, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
> TTL and same subnet can't matter. I had in mind rather the warning
> about the SOA MNAME.

You the man! I totally overlooked those messages by zonemaster just
because of their green background color, which was meaning to me "these
are the OK things".

I've now fixed the MNAME and I have to wait propagation before testing
again, but I'm really confident it will solve the problem, because the
old server had bind, mailman, courier, apache and everything on it, so
any MNAME could work, in the end it was always the same server. Now they
are 3 different servers and the primary DNS is just one of them.

Thanks a lot!