Troubleshooting Information

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Aug 26 10:43:06 UTC 2015

one problem is that you need to change your whole configuration if you
don't need views because dedicated servers for external and internal DNS

allow-chaos {localhost; localnets;} defaulting to 127.0.0.1 as global
option would be helpful

BTW: what i don't understand is why "status: NOERROR" instead "status:
REFUSED" in case of "none" is configured