bind 9.8 named_stats parser

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Aug 5 07:31:41 UTC 2015

On 04.08.15 16:01, Leandro wrote:
>Hello , guys , im thinking about getting  my bind statistics on cacti.
>Im looking for some parser script but so far I can not get anyone for
>my version, witch is 9.8.
>Is something around there ? ....
>If not .... I will need to deploy by my self ... then of course will
>share it.

the version http://docs.cacti.net/usertemplate:host:bind9.7 works with BIND
9.8.4 on debian.

I've just had to modify the scripts:

- stats are generated from cron job:
4-59/5 * * * *   bind    cp /dev/null /var/cache/bind/named.stats; rndc stats

- runstats from snmpd run just dnsstats.pl

WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.