tsig-key

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Jun 10 16:28:29 UTC 2014

If it was and is now no longer working, re-sync/reset your clock on the
machine. TSIG needs the clocks (your PC time) correct to within 5
minute..

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 18:56 +0300, Mohammed Ejaz wrote:

 <

 <I have info blox DNS appliance and slave is  BIND
 <9.8.2rc1-RedHat-9.8.2-0.17.rc1.el6_4.4, now the problem is "Zone
 <transfer wont happening"  when I am enabling Tsig key at master server
 <of infoblox. It gives you the error like " client request has invalid
 <signature tsig tranfer: tisg verify failure"

 <

 <

 <Here is the configuration, I was trying to do it.  .

 <

 <My client/slave server configuration, the  file created tsig.key
 <under /var/named  with the following entries nI

 <

 <

 <key "TRANSFER" {

 <algorithm HMAC-MD5;

 <#secret "ODvOnAg9F2j2Y09jTQRC276h1vY=";

 <secret "egr5WSDQAlP54KrnWweRjg==";

 <};

 <

 <

 <# Master server IP

 <server 195.88.245.33 {

 <keys { TRANSFER; };

 <};

 <

 <In named.conf file on the slave server.

 <

 <include "/var/named/tsigkeys";

 <

 <