tsig-key

Mohammed Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Tue Jun 10 15:56:39 UTC 2014

I have info blox DNS appliance and slave is  BIND
9.8.2rc1-RedHat-9.8.2-0.17.rc1.el6_4.4, now the problem is "Zone transfer
wont happening"  when I am enabling Tsig key at master server of infoblox.
It gives you the error like " client request has invalid signature tsig
tranfer: tisg verify failure"

Here is the configuration, I was trying to do it.  .

My client/slave server configuration, the  file created tsig.key under
/var/named  with the following entries nI

key "TRANSFER" {

algorithm HMAC-MD5;

#secret "ODvOnAg9F2j2Y09jTQRC276h1vY=";

secret "egr5WSDQAlP54KrnWweRjg==";