Name-server redundancy

Sid Shapiro sid_shapiro at bio-rad.com
Mon Jun 9 21:38:33 UTC 2014

Thanks, Kevin, for your quick reply. In the last few minutes, I've come to
realize that my problem is likely that the domain is only registered with
two name servers - the one which were offline. Even though the zone has 6
NS records, the .com servers probably only know of the ones in the
registration. So registration and DNS not in sync. Silly mistake.

(And FWIW, I *was* using dig, not nslookup)

--
Sid Shapiro
sid_shapiro at bio-rad.com
Bio-Rad Corporate IT  - Desk: (510) 741-6846   Mobile: (510) 224-4343