Bind 9.9.5 high CPU and when will Bind9.8 EOL?

Lily truelily43 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 21:35:29 UTC 2014

Thanks Mark.

Also, for the high CPU of 9.9.5 on our RHEL5 box, after changed the # of
worker threads to 4, which was 16 by default, the load goes back to normal,
while on another same server with 16 worker threads, the CPU load is 3
times higher.

While with BIND 9.8, the default 16 thread never cause any load problem.

Thanks
Lily