BIND 9.10.0b1 has been released.

Michael McNally mcnally at isc.org
Wed Feb 26 01:02:37 UTC 2014

BIND 9.10.0b1 has been released and is now available from:

  http://www.isc.org/downloads

At ISC we are quite excited about the long list of new
features and feature improvements in this major release
and we hope that you'll share our enthusiasm.

We'd particularly like to hear from DNS operators who have
a chance to try the new software while it is in beta and
provide feedback on the new features and utilities that
have been added.  If you have an interest in helping us to
improve BIND, please consider joining the bind-beta-response
list and sharing your experience with the development release.