Fwd: Re: What do you do when the Root records are wrong?

Maren S. Leizaola leizaola at udr.hk.com
Thu Apr 3 14:41:47 UTC 2014

Rob,
        Sorry I don't reply to your mail I receive mails in Digest mode.

I meant gtld-servers.net.

It seems that the problem is with Network solutions. The 208.91.197.132
(ztomy.com) is one of their DNS names that they use for parking. Somehow
this has been pushed out to some of the gtld-servers.net for udrtld.net
and some of the gtld-servers.net are.

xxxx.ztomy.com are authorative for anything you query them about...

I've tried changing the IP of the name servers on Networksolutions,
hence e.udrtld.net has 4 ip addresses, though it is only one. They have
removing the NS records of udrtld.net and then adding them to fix it, it
has not helped but they are escalating it.

Seems like a propagation problem as Chris says.

There is little I can do.

Thanks.