servfail response message question

RYAN CHERVENKA ryan_chervenka at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 16:47:12 UTC 2013

Here is the example.com zone file and example.com db file, without the AAAA record.

zone "example.com"{
type master;
file "/etc/bind/db.example.com";
forwarders {};
};

;
; BIND data file for example.com
;
$TTL604800
@INSOAns.example.com. root.example.com. (
     20; Serial
   1800; Refresh
    900; Retry
2419200; Expire
   1200 ); Negative Cache TTL
;main domain name server
@INNSns.example.com.
@       IN      A       10.10.1.50
ns      IN      A       10.10.1.50

;CNAME section to direct query to LB. This should
;match service name in LB

;alias to GSLB for www
www     IN      CNAME   www.gslb.example.com.

;sub-domain delegation to LB

gslb IN NS  LB1.gslb.example.com. ; primary dns vip-east
LB1.gslb IN A   10.10.1.101 ; primary glue record