Registrar that supports self-run domains and provides DNSSEC support

Chuck Peters cp at axs.org
Wed Feb 20 06:14:35 UTC 2013

Robert Moskowitz said:
> Delving further into my challenges.
>
> But they don't seem to support DNSSEC protected domains, and even
> IPv6 glue records are special requests, it seems.

I would like to know how can I handle DNSSEC key rollovers without
manually entering keys into one of those annoying web interfaces.  What
methods do various registrars support?  Is it possible to submit the KSK
directly to the root authority?  Does some standard RFC cover how
registrars are supposed to support key rollovers?

Thanks,
Chuck