Registrar that supports self-run domains and provides DNSSEC support

Leonard Mills lenm at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 04:42:28 UTC 2013

Moving registration away from NetSol is documented at
http://www.networksolutions.com/support/preparing-a-domain-name-for-a-transfer-out-of-network-solutions/

If you have a good number of domains, and that number changes frequently, you might want to consider CSC
https://www.cscglobal.com/global/web/csc/domains-and-trademarks.html
I was happy with their services as a registrar and as a provider of DDoS-protected name servers for  regularly-targeted domains and also with their responsiveness over several years.

HTH,

Len