OFF TOPIC Re: broken ISP in china

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Feb 19 03:43:22 UTC 2013

apparently you have no comprehension of OFF TOPIC

I stopped reading at about the half dozen words because you once again
went off on your OFF TOPIC rants.

But each to our own, you hate it, many stand by it, its only fools like
you who cant accept that, thats your problem not mine.

Given that your reply to this will be even further off topic, I wont be
wasting my precious time with you any further.