question about dns query distribution

benjamin fernandis benjo11111 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:31:26 UTC 2013

HI Lawrence,

We have recursive / caching name server for our Broadband internet
services. And we have 60-40 traffic ratio. I mean 60 % queries comes
on primary and 40% on secondary.

Why primary does not getting 100% ?

Is there any way to do it ? or what is the reason behind it that both
servers' having queries ?

BR
Ben