No subject

Tue Apr 2 00:56:56 UTC 2013

DNS round robin for my webserver.

Before implementing I have some queries in my mind. Can anyone please help
me in solving. The scenerio goes like this.

I have two webservers

1. c1.firstserver.com - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (nameserver:
ns1.firstserver.com,  ns2.firstserver.com)
2. c2.secondserver.com - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (nameserver:
ns1.secondserver.com,  ns2.secondserver.com)

I need to host one website on this two server so that even one server is
brought down for maintenance the other server can serve my clients. How
should I add A records in my DNS zone?

Regards,

Tina.