BIND/named on VM

rsmith at osc.gov.on.ca rsmith at osc.gov.on.ca
Fri Oct 14 19:56:29 UTC 2011

We have been running versions of Bind on Windows servers for many years in
VMware virtual environments. This includes both the old VMserver versions
and all versions of ESX/ESXi all the way from 2.53 to version VSphere 4.1
without any issues. We are running both masters and slaves. You should not
have any issues due to VMware.

Robert