GUI for bind

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Mon Mar 28 23:18:54 UTC 2011

We have used the commercial Men & Mice suite for 3 years now and have
had great success with it.  It meets all of your requirements listed
below.  It has an intuitive Windows based console as well as a web
application that can be used to manage DNS, IPAM and DHCP.  It works
directly on top of BIND without any modifications.

Josh