How to Setup a Name Servers visible on Internet?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Jun 21 13:19:53 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 12:26:30PM +0200,
 Metropolitan College <Eric Kom> <erickom at metropolitanstaff.co.za> wrote
 a message of 87 lines which said:

> I'm sorry, I forgot that a terminal mail clients don't support HTMl,

No, it's simply that it is much more complicated to read (for
instance, there is no easy way to separate the reply from the original
text).

> >> zone metropolitanbuntu.co.za/IN: NS 'ns1.metropolitanbuntu.co.za' has no
> >> address records (A or AAAA)
> ns1.metropolitanbuntu.co.za.    IN      A       41.134.194.90
> ns2.metropolitanbuntu.co.za.    IN      A       41.134.194.91

So, the error message you showed us was NOT triggered by this file
(which does have the address records). Restart from the beginning
carefully.