question about overlapping reverse zones

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa chr.pinedo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:22:03 UTC 2011

2011/8/9 Doug Barton <dougb at dougbarton.us>:
> On 08/09/2011 05:52, Christian Pinedo Zamalloa wrote:
>> I would like to know if it is possible to configure in Bind
>> overlapping reverse zones.
>
> It would have taken you less time to try it than it did to write the
> e-mail. :)

and I tried it before and it worked :-D.

But I haven't find official documentation of Bind about it and I need
to be sure that it worked yes, but it also had to work: That it's the
normal behaivour and if it's a common practise of configuration.

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa (zako)
PGP keyID: 0x828D0C80