synchronization between maste and slave no working

Yunfeng Xu hywl51 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:01:47 UTC 2010

I didn't increment the serial number on the master. After fix it, sync is
OK.

Thanks all of you!

$TTL 86400      ; 1 day
pateo.com.cn            IN SOA  dnssrv1.pateo.com.cn. root.pateo.com.cn. (
                                100224013  ; serial
                                3600       ; refresh (1 hour)
                                900        ; retry (15 minutes)
                                604800     ; expire (1 week)