Subdomain delegation only returns SOA on dig

Prabhat Rana prana9533 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 01:33:03 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response Kevin. However when I flush the cache and snoop the interface on this recursive DNS I don't see any request going to the nameserver (ns1.nse.spx.net) of the child zone. It appears it is just displaying the output it received from the ns1.spx.net nameserver. I don't have any port 53 connectivity from ns1.spx.net to ns1.nse.spx.net. Would that cause any issues?