Recursing only for white listed domains

imfeldma at gmail.com imfeldma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 22:08:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

For whitelisting a set of domains via their netblocks to allow recursion FROM them, the allow-recursion statement is your friend. For a filtering setup, which I think is what you want to achieve, a web proxy is much more suitable. An internal root would allow you to such things via DNS, but if you had that, you're likely to have web proxies as well.

Regards,

-mat