Deny MX queries for dynamic IP pools

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Sun Jan 31 14:28:01 UTC 2010

To me this seems to be a firewall/routing issue. If you know for sure
that some IP is sending spam, if you can not stop them, then at least
you can block their outgoing access to port 25.

Alternatively and maybe better arrange for a proxy server to do
filtering and discard spam. The proxy solution is actually used many
places and works reasonably well also for non-spammers.