to route specific dns query to specific dns server

Riccardo Castellani ric.castellani at alice.it
Tue Dec 28 21:51:33 UTC 2010

I'm using Bind9 for my name server (SERVER EXT) and to give name resolution for who access from Internet to my domain (e.g. to access to my Web site or to write to my email addresses).
My domain is example.com:

www.Example.com
test.host at example.com

This dns server maps only my pubblic addresses.
This server has 2 nics: internal + external ip address.
Some internal servers, as proxy or mail servers, send dns requests to this dns server to solve names.
I have also internal MS domain (dns server is SERVER INT)  which is different from the other, it's created by Domain Controllers + AD (activedirectory.com) and it's used to map machines into internal network.

Now I my email server or proxy server (which are in internal network) need to synchronize time so they have to use my internal NTP server; these Linux machines use 'SERVER EXT' in /etc/resolv.conf, so how I can indicate to send request for specific internal name (ntp.activedirectory.com) to dns server INT ?
I could insert it inot /etc/hosts but it's not dnssssss service !!!