Feature request - disable internal recursion cache

Kevin Darcy kcd at chrysler.com
Fri Oct 30 15:37:01 UTC 2009

Getting clients to change their resolvers can be challenging, especially
if there are large numbers of them and many/most of them don't get their
resolvers via DHCP.

But I think the answer to that challenge is to come up with better ways
of managing clients, not to add a "proxy mode" to BIND.

                                                - Kevin