Feature request - disable internal recursion cache

Michael Hare michael.hare at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 30 15:05:52 UTC 2009

For those of us that are still running auth and recursive on the same
IP, I believe the benefit would be to deploy a best practices recursive
only nameserver on a different machine/IP address without getting, in my
case, possibly hundreds of thousands of clients to change their DNS
resolver IP address.

In the surface, I too find this to be an interesting idea.

-Michael