How reply the same MX RRs list for all kind of MX request

Todd Snyder tsnyder at rim.com
Thu Nov 26 19:50:50 UTC 2009

You can create an include file, and put it right under your SOA/NS
records.  The file should start with blanks... something like:

@               IN      SOA     ns.example.com. root. (
                        2009112601 	; Serial
                        1h              ; Refresh
                        20m             ; Retry
                        1w              ; Expire
                        1h              ; Minimum
                        )

		IN	NS	ns1.

$INCLUDE mx-records.include

#mx-records.include

	IN	MX	10	mx.example.com

that will end up putting an MX record for each zone in each zone without
needing a bunch of different lines or includes.

Hopefully that helps, or is even in the right direction.

YMMV.

Todd.