managing large DNS records

Krash, Paul pkrash at exegy.com
Thu Nov 19 12:57:17 UTC 2009

Adding 20K records?

Webmin will do this from a batch file easily.

Or, modifying the perl script that offers this feature in webmin to work from command line is also available.

Webmin was standard for my shops until more complicated DNS setups were required, we are working on a better module that will handle tasks like multiple views, with more grace and no errors.

Hope this helps!

Paul Krash from mobile +01.314.283.4942

This e-mail and any documents accompanying it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information belonging to Exegy, Inc. Such information may be protected from disclosure by law. The information is intended for use by only the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender by e-mail or phone regarding instructions for return or destruction and do not use or disclose the content to others.