"stealth master" DNS Security

Ram Akuka ramakuka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:01:44 UTC 2009

Thanks Cris,
but encrypting the file system won't do the work here.
i agree that storing the key and the encrypted data on the same
machine is useless in security terms. that why i'm looking for a build
in solution .
is there's any way the slave server can save the zone in format
diffent then clear text ?

Thanks

--
Ram