using bind for blacklist of domains

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Tue Mar 24 19:33:34 UTC 2009

Has anyone used their internal dns server for blacklisting?  I would
like to specifically block access to domains that are spreading
malware.  I was grepping around the internet and fell upon this
website http://www.malwaredomains.com/, but dont seem to be able to
get my internal name server to like any of the configs I push on it.
thanks for any advice that might be offered.

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante