Fresh (non cached) dig

wes bind at the-wes.com
Sat Jan 3 00:16:35 UTC 2009

If you're referring to your local system's cache, you can bypass this by
specifying a DNS server for dig to query. use @dns.server.domain or
@4.2.2.2(for example) for this.

If you're referring to the cache on the server you're trying to query,
sorry, that's beyond your control, unless you have root on that server.

-wes