Was BIND 9.4.3 announced on bind-announce / bind-users ?

Thomas Krickstadt usenet at krickstadt.de
Fri Jan 2 23:09:43 UTC 2009

Chris Thompson asked in Subject:

> Was BIND 9.4.3 announced on bind-announce / bind-users ?

I have received the announcement on

>> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:54:40 +1100

via

>> To: bind-announce at isc.org

mailing list. You can read the original at URL

<http://oldwww.isc.org/sw/bind/view/?release=9.4.3&noframes=1#RELEASE>.

> This was shortly after the grand ISC mailing
> list reorganisation on 14 November, after all ...

I also noticed, that mails via this mailing list do not
appear in the newsgroup 'comp.protocols.dns.bind' after
mailing and announcements via newsgroup don't show up in
mailing list before (as it was before the "reorganisation").

HTH, Thomas
--
Thomas Krickstadt, Berlin, Germany, <mailto:usenet at krickstadt.de>