How to use h2n for my subdomain delegation

Mike Bernhardt bernhardt at bart.gov
Wed Apr 29 21:48:07 UTC 2009

I finally understand how to use spcl files, so I now know that I can have
several. I was thrown by the existence of the spcl statement in the current
h2n config when in fact it was not required.

Therefore, it would appear that using spcl files is the easiest way to add
the NS statements, but I would appreciate any comments about whether I'm
missing something, etc.