slave BIND with split views

Jeff Palmer jpalmer at totaldiver.net
Sun Oct 5 20:24:46 UTC 2008

Right,  I understand that.  The slave has multiple IP's, assuming I've
assigned 5 IP's to it,  192.168.1.5 through 192.168.1.10..  if I set a
"transfer-source 192.168.1.7"
It should initiate a transfer from that IP, to the master. Now, assuming
that 192.168.1.7 is actually defined as a match-client for one of the views
on the master,  it should transfer the zone within the correct view context,
right?