kernel troubleshooting

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Wed Jun 25 23:30:59 UTC 2008

Firstly, how does your question relate to BIND, or to DNS? Samba,
Winbind, etc., are from the Samba package, not BIND. I'm not 100%
sure, but it sounds like you're saying you're having basic networking
problems, for which this list is not the appropriate forum.

Secondly, you appear to be talking about an attachment. The list
strips attachments. If you want us to examine log entries, you have to
paste them right into your message.

Chris Buxton
Professional Services
Men & Mice