Compile failure in CentOS 3.9

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jul 30 19:30:22 UTC 2008

I think you guys are saying the same thing but talking at cross purposes.

The P1 is an "upgrade" from what grpprod had originally.

It is a "downgrade" from the beta version grpprod was trying to compile that started his question.

Jinmei Tatuya was saying that instead of "upgrading" from what grpprod had originally to the beta version do the upgrade from original version to the "P1" version instead and don't try the beta version at all due to a known issue.