statistics file

CB bdyslm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:32:01 UTC 2008

Thanks Nial.
I believe that is for an older version of BIND.

In the latest version (9.5), there are a bunch of additional counters and I
didnt see anything to that effect. It does mention which categories map to
the old categories but those numbers still dont seem to add up to what
should be the total queries per another categories.

Thoughts?

--
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.

Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982), Valis

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by
the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning
yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche